Mixed fruit halwa is ideal for those who love sweets but are calorie conscious. This also serves as a wonderful alternative to make fussy kids eat fruits. Insanely delicious, this sweet recipe is high on health quotient as it is loaded with fruits. It is very healthy for children as it stimulates their memory and makes them better performers in school. Depending on your taste, you can make alterations to this recipe by reducing sugar. Try this wonderful recipe; it is a hit with people of all age groups.
What You Will Need
How To Make It
1. To start with, remove seeds from the ripe bananas and cook well.
2. Grind the cooked bananas in the mixer; add dates and apples.
3. Next, cut the pineapple and extract juice from it.
4. In a thick-bottomed pan, first add sugar and 1 cup water.
5. Boil the sugar and when it turns into a syrup, add pineapple juice to it and stir well.
6. Wait it gets thickened. At this stage, add the fruit pulp and cook well.
7. Next, add seedless grapes and cook for 5 minutes.
8. In the end, add cashews, raisins and almonds and keep stirring.
9. When the halwa leaves the sides of the pan, switch off the stove.
10. If you wish, you can make pieces out of the halwa and serve or can transfer in a bowl and serve as is.